Friday, November 12, 2010

Blog8, Author:Christopher Pike Title:Weekend

Describe the effect the literature has a audience. Make sure to use specific examples to support your answer. Note: highlight your statement,proper noun or numbers, and conclusions.

Weekend by Christopher Pike (1986, Paperback, Reprint)The book Weekend  by Christopher Pike  has a effect on me. The effect this book has on me happens to be making me wanna learn about the mexican culture more and be more peaceful and gentle and quiet like the wise man in the story. As I continue to read this book it becomes more intersting viewing the different characters. Sol a Mexican guy who is a cholo and loves trouble. Robin a peaceful young girl who happenes to be sick. A Latin Indian man who is peaceful an dloving also quiet and wise. Then there is Kerry a girl who has to get what she wants when she wants it. I looked and viewed all these different people and tried to think about how alot more people like the Latin Indian man more then anybody else in the book.This is the effect the book has on me.                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment